Operto Guest Technologies, the world’s leading property automation and IoT operating system for vacation rentals, hotels, and serviced apartments, is revolutionizing guest stays and hospitality management. Through technology that connects teams, guests, owners, and smart devices; Operto addresses common friction points to provide fully seamless and personalized stays - creating greater efficiency, guest satisfaction, and more revenue.
We are looking for an Accountant who will be responsible for our financial operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and components of the month end close process. The successful candidate will work closely with all departments to process payments, compile financial information, generate invoices, and build a positive relationship with our customers.
This is an excellent role for someone looking to jump on a rocket ship and be part of a phenomenal growth story.
- Own the accounts payable function, from approval to payment.
- Drive the accounts receivable process, ensuring timely collection of payments while also fostering positive client relationships.
- Participate in the monthly/quarterly/annual close process by performing account reconciliations, updating working papers and posting journal entries.
- Process payroll for Europe based employees in a timely manner
- Manage the administrative process for stock option grants.
- Build leading practice working papers and reconciliations.
- Perform ad hoc projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, or a closely related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Salesforce, Quickbooks, AP, AR and Payroll is a huge asset
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Experience preparing financial reports, journal entry preparation and account reconciliations
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- High level of communication and organization skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with a critical degree of accuracy regarding data entry and analysis
- Ability to prioritize work and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
Why We Love Working Here
- A modern office in a central location with free snacks/drinks and fun activities
- We’re champions of diversity. Our diverse backgrounds, skills, and abilities make us stronger. We work hard to make Operto a place where everyone feels welcome, respected and supported.
- We have regular team get-togethers, and parties, and believe in celebrating our wins and having fun