Senior ML Engineer - AptEdge
Software Engineering, Data Science
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2023
At AptEdge, we're on a mission to revolutionize customer service through the power of natural language processing and AI. Our ChatGPT enabled "Answer Engine" is designed to assist customer care representatives in quickly and accurately answering customer questions, reducing customer escalation and churn.
Unlike traditional search engines, our "Answer Engine" uses natural language processing to provide contextually relevant and accurate answers to customer inquiries. We've seen firsthand the impact this technology can have on businesses, improving customer service and retention.
Our team is built of technology leaders with decades of experience solving the most pressing problems facing enterprises at companies like AppDynamics, Salesforce, Okta, Splunk, etc. We are backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley, including Unusual Ventures, National Grid Ventures, Counterpart Ventures, and various Angels and operators at top firms. We have many great customers and are growing quickly. We work with a sense of autonomy, empathy, and encourage experimentation with new ideas.
We work with a sense of autonomy, empathy, and encourage experimentation with new ideas. We prefer clear, direct communication to be respectful of everyone’s time.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Senior ML Engineer. You’ll have exciting opportunities to fundamentally impact the product and the business.
- Must Have experience with applied Machine Learning / NLP
- You have at least a BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Proficiency in backend languages and frameworks such as Python, Java / C / C++, Go
- 4+ years of experience developing highly performant and scalable code
- You have experience developing technologies and services that scale to handle millions of requests, and extract insights from massive data.
- You have experience in scalable ML/NLP models and frameworks scikit-learn, tensorflow, nltk, etc.
In this role you will:
- Develop the AptEdge Backend with an emphasis on search components
- Build robust data and ML pipelines for various models like Recommendation Engine, Content Classification, Content Categorization and related problems
- Monitor the ML Pipelines to detect the data & model drift
- Be involved in technology research, capability building across newer technologies and tools in Machine Learning / Deep Learning/ Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics ecosystem at scale.
- Cross-functional team collaboration
- Engage with customers for user interviews
Bonus points for experience in:
- Artificial Intelligence and related technologies
- Developing scalable platforms with relational databases like Postgres, configuration/synchronization services, and advanced cache stores like Redis.
- Kubernetes. Deployment experience in K8s a big plus
- Cloud ML capable engines like Airflow or MLflow/Kubeflow is a plus
- Working with GCP
- Good understanding of how highly secure, distributed, resilient software works
- Shipping multi-tenant platforms for both SaaS and on-premise deployments
You are a great fit because you are:
● A solid problem solver
● Interested in joining an early stage startup
● Pragmatic and methodical
● A clear communicator and collaborator
● A great teammate
● Favor execution over planning
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Remote work
- Commuter perks
See more open positions at Roboto AI
Something looks off?