bttn is bringing automation and transparency to the antiquated medical supply marketplace.
bttn is the future of medical supply. We’re revolutionizing the way people access critical medical supplies. The current system is old, antiquated, and outdated. We give providers of all sizes options on how and when they receive their supplies and reduce the cost of healthcare for all.
What we're looking for
You will be part of the new accounting and finance team, reporting directly to the Finance Manager. This job will consist of many roles and responsibilities, not all of which are outlined below. The accounting and finance team works cross-functionally - meaning you will have an impact on multiple organizations at bttn. This role will require a deep understanding of Excel, and previous experience using Quickbooks (or a similar accounting software) is also valued. You will work directly with our third-party accounting firm to ensure accounting and financial accuracy. You will also assist with weekly reporting for the Sales and Marketing teams, manage the accounts payable and accounts receivable processes, help track commission numbers for sales reps, and assist with inventory tracking as it pertains to bookkeeping.
- Manage the accounts payable process via Bill.com and nurture vendor relationships by making sure vendors are paid in full and on time
- Meet regularly with our accounting firm to assist with any accounting and finance matters and help close the books on a monthly basis
- Manage the accounting email inbox and respond to any requests in a timely manner
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing team to help pull reports, analyze data, and assist with budgeting
- Code company expenses and process reimbursements via Ramp
- Provide support to the order management team when it comes to generating/editing purchase orders and invoices
- Experience using Quickbooks and Bill.com
- Excellent in Excel
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of accounting and finance
- The ability to critically think and keep pace in a rapidly growing business environment
Complete healthcare coverage