Principal Software Engineer (ChatGPT) - AptEdge
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2023
At AptEdge, we're on a mission to revolutionize customer service through the power of natural language processing and AI. Our ChatGPT-enabled "Answer Engine" is designed to assist customer care representatives in quickly and accurately answering customer questions, reducing customer escalation and churn.
Unlike traditional search engines, our "Answer Engine" uses natural language processing to provide contextually relevant and accurate answers to customer inquiries. We've seen firsthand the impact this technology can have on businesses, improving customer service and retention.
Our team is built of technology leaders with decades of experience solving the most pressing problems facing enterprises at companies like AppDynamics, Salesforce, Okta, Splunk, etc. We are backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley, including Unusual Ventures, National Grid Ventures, Counterpart Ventures, and various Angels and operators at top firms. We have many great customers and are growing quickly. We work with a sense of autonomy, empathy, and encourage experimentation with new ideas.
We work with a sense of autonomy, empathy, and encourage experimentation with new ideas.
We prefer clear, direct communication to be respectful of everyone’s time.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Lead Backend Engineer. You’ll have exciting opportunities to fundamentally impact the product and the business.
- You have at least a BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- You have experience with Kubernetes and related tooling
- You have experience with public clouds like GCP, AWS, Azure, etc.
- You have expertise in Python
- You have proficiency in backend languages and frameworks such as Java /C++, Go, etc
- You have 4+ years of experience enabling highly performant and scalable back-end code
- You are proficient in Data Structures and Algorithms
- You have experience with developing scalable platforms with relational databases like
- Postgres, configuration/synchronization services, and advanced cache stores like Redis.
In this role you will:
- Develop the AptEdge Backend
- Contribute to product architecture discussions
- Cross-functional team collaboration
- Engage with customers for user interviews
Bonus points for experience in:
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with GitOps
- Experience Terraform
- Strong understanding of how highly secure, distributed, resilient software works
- Experience shipping multi-tenant platforms for both SaaS
You are a great fit because you are:
● A solid problem solver
● Interested in joining an early stage startup
● Pragmatic and methodical
● A clear communicator and collaborator
● A great teammate
● Favor execution over planning
See more open positions at Roboto AI
Something looks off?