Machine Learning Engineer - RenderWolf.Ai
Software Engineering, Data Science
Posted on Wednesday, February 7, 2024
Who we are
RenderWolf is on a mission to bring game creation to the masses using generative AI. Games have brought joy to billions of people throughout history, and we envision a world where anyone can effortlessly craft immersive, interactive digital experiences using just their creativity and imagination.
Our founders bring a wealth of experience at scale and a deep understanding of cutting-edge AI technologies from their combined 15 years at Amazon, spanning both Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Alexa. The founding duo also boasts significant game industry experience at companies such as Zynga, building games that have been played by millions.
What you will do in this role
As the first ML Engineer at RenderWolf, you will work with our Science and Product teams to implement cutting-edge generative AI models to power creative products for game studios. You will
- Implement cutting edge AI models and techniques to build product features that solve the needs of art teams at game studios
- Optimize our AI pipelines and techniques to maximize feature performance and operational efficiency
- Develop internal software tooling to automate tasks, facilitate rapid experimentation and prototyping of new models and techniques
- Keep up to date with the state of the art in the field and quickly adopt breakthrough techniques
What you need to excel in this role: We are looking for candidates with a strong background building impactful and novel machine learning projects, strong software engineering skills and a desire to convert research into products that people love.
- Must have BS or advanced degree in Computer Science; Computer Vision and/or AI research experience
- Experience developing and executing major AI/ML project(s) at a company or as part of an academic research team
- Fluency with Python, C++, CUDA, and deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Able to build simple software tools to improve research productivity through automation, experimentation, prototyping and evaluation.
What we offer
- The chance to work at the forefront of AI and gaming technology.
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment that values diverse perspectives.
- Compensation: Salary, early stage stock options
- Remote work
- Competitive benefits
- Competitive PTO