Technical Content Marketer
About the role
- Write guides and blog posts about PII Security and Compliance
- Write daily educative posts on Linkedin, Twitter and other social media
- Be active in forums where our prospects are present and educate them
- Create youtube videos
- Create images and infographics
- Create e-Books
- Run a newsletter about PII Security and Compliance
- Leverage SEO best practices to ensure our content can be easily found by our target audience
- Make Strac the go-to place to learn about how to secure sensitive PII data
- 3+ years of experience in written B2B content for tech audience (security leaders, engineers, etc.)
- Having an engineering or IT background (could be in the form of bachelors degree or actual coding experience or IT experience)
- Take pride in ownership of your work and it shows a high sense of urgency and organization while managing multiple projects
- Use data to measure results and inform decision-making
Strac is solving a problem that millions of businesses and developers face everyday: how to secure sensitive data? We are on a mission to eliminate personal data risks. Strac protects businesses by securing their customer's personal data like SSN, Drivers License, Passport, EIN, etc. in a unique way where businesses do not have to worry about security or compliance risks while still getting their business done without getting disrupted.
We do this by automatically detecting and masking sensitive messages/documents across email, slack, zendesk, mobile/web apps, backend servers, and various SaaS solutions. Our customers love our redaction experience.
We are a team of ex-Amazonians who collectively spent 30+ years at Amazon in Payments building their secure zone that stored/manged billions of cards/bank accounts and connected with hundreds of payment partners. Our unique Amazon engineering experience along side our initial traction on customers makes it exciting for engineers to build and grow.
We also raised $3.5MM seed round from exceptional investors. You can read more about that here: https://techcrunch.com/2022/07/19/strac-plugs-into-slack-onedrive-and-more-to-automatically-redact-sensitive-info/
Something looks off?