We are looking for a motivated and experienced Project Manager responsible for planning, coordinating, procurement and executing and completing projects on time within budget and scope, overseeing all aspects of projects, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring and summarizing the progress of the project.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with Salesforce to work on critical application & product development. You'll be a part of a modern, lean, self-governing engineering team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· overall 8+ years of experience in managing software delivery projects in medium to large IT services.
· The ability to build strong relationships internally and externally, extremely focused, disciplined, and professionally persistent.
· Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
· Should be an avid communicator in interfacing and reporting to clients on a regular basis.
· Interact with key Business Stakeholders and Engineering/Product Leaders.
· A deep understanding of the client’s business context and the problem we are solving.
· Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Project Management and apply this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
· Advanced knowledge of coding to engage and guide the development team.
· Demonstrable solid understanding of the fundamentals of the software development life cycle and project management.
· Expert in project governance & Agile standards and procedures.
· Handle projects in varied and exciting/niche technologies like NodeJs, MongoDB, Angular, HTML, CSS.
· Experience in / Knowledge of, Agile Delivery Methodology and helping teams explore, adapt and optimize Agile-Lean processes, principles, and practices
Desired Candidate Profile:
Prefer who can work in the UK or US Shift.
· The ability to play a techno-functional role.
· Nurture and mentor a passionate team.
· Client relationship management.
· Holistic knowledge of business processes and various scenarios, challenges and opportunities.
· Critically influence the outcome of a startup, rather than limiting yourself to be a small cog in a large machine.
· Work in an informal, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, ego-free culture.
· Scrum/Agile engagement experience, Project Management or TOGAF certification is a plus.
Culture and Benefits:
- Work-Life Synergy: Discover the perfect equilibrium between work and life, supported by our culture.
- Dynamic Team: Join an exceptional team of brilliant and encouraging individuals who amplify your potential.
- Flexible hours: Enjoy the freedom to tailor your office hours to maximize productivity.
- Wellness Empowerment: Access insurance benefits to support your well-being
- Cross-functional: Embrace diverse responsibilities and explore multiple roles.
- Learning Playground: Engage in a rich training program with ample growth opportunities.
- Competitive Rewards: Your hard work translates into an attractive compensation package that recognizes your value.
- Effort Meets Recognition: While we may challenge you, rest assured, that your dedication will be richly acknowledged.
Zuper is the most flexible and customizable field service management platform for Field and Remote workforce management. Zuper provides industry-leading integration capabilities and is suitable for use in an on-demand work environment. Built for a global audience and available in 10 languages, Zuper allows you to manage your workforce remotely from any part of the globe. Offering best-in-class integrations with easy-to-deploy, no-code applications providing cost-effective service.
Zuper’s is aimed at emerging as the preferred field service management solution globally. We are already the choice for emerging market leaders in North America like IKEA, Vodafone, Sail Internet and more. Zuper’s customers around the world want to offer good service to their customers, and that is what we offer. A testament to this is our existing customers, who execute around 10 million jobs and process over $20M in payments annually.
It's not just our customers who speak for us; our marquee investors, including Sequoia Capital, FUSE Ventures, HubSpot Ventures, and Prime Venture Partners, have invested in Zuper and helped us raise $21M in funding.
Headquartered in sunny Seattle, USA, we also have a dedicated team based in Chennai. Zuper has consistently earned the G2 high-performer rating and we are a great place to work, don’t take our word for it; we are officially certified as “A Great Place to Work”.
So what are you waiting for? Come aboard and be a part of our friendly, committed, efficient, customer-obsessed team of Zuperheroes.