Minimum 8 Years of experience in IT Software Development Strong technical expertise in Open Source/Full Stack Development/Web & Mobile applications. An ideal candidate is responsible for understanding functional, technical & architectural views and has the ability to translate them into technical design for the developers. The successful candidate will work with Architects & Managers on the program to achieve these goals. The candidate will also mentor developers and contribute towards best practices and standards.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Deep involvement in engaging and managing the development team for all project-related work.
· Lead team in meeting client expectations and project deliverables.
· Responsible for leading the team for successful delivery of projects assigned to him/her.
· Risk assessments for architectural solutions and proposed systems and technologies.
· Develop an overall technical strategy for external client projects from technical requirements.
· Effective in working independently and collaboratively in teams.
Expertise in HTML, CSS3, Angular, NodeJs, iOS, Android and other mobile/web frameworks/ accelerators.
· To work closely with the QA team
· Help in Project planning, progress tracking & delivery verification.
· Expert in Task Allocation and ensure the timely delivery
· Review and manage team performance. Directly supervise developers. Set direction, coordinate, and evaluate team performance.
· Experience in Release Management, Defect Tracking and Bug Fixing.
· Extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and have worked using Water-Fall and Agile methodologies.
· Take initiative and are innovative, with an ability to work independently and as a part of the team.
· Code level customization of modules & add-ons as per the project requirements.
· Communicate the status of the project tasks regularly to the Project manager. Keep track of time spent on individual project tasks, provide guidance & advise the best technology approach to the team.
· Follow guidelines for quality delivery, project documentation, code management, etc.
· Hands-on experience in project management tools like Jira etc.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Prefer who can work in the UK or US Shift.
· This person should feel comfortable handling multiple tasks at a time.
· Manages team and individual performance.
· Meet stipulated deadlines and timelines.
· Implement new technologies that are good for business & guide the team members.
· Bring your disruptive ideas to the table, and enjoy the freedom to experiment with them.
Culture and Benefits:
- Work-Life Synergy: Discover the perfect equilibrium between work and life, supported by our culture.
- Dynamic Team: Join an exceptional team of brilliant and encouraging individuals who amplify your potential.
- Flexible hours: Enjoy the freedom to tailor your office hours to maximize productivity.
- Wellness Empowerment: Access insurance benefits to support your well-being
- Cross-functional: Embrace diverse responsibilities and explore multiple roles.
- Learning Playground: Engage in a rich training program with ample growth opportunities.
- Competitive Rewards: Your hard work translates into an attractive compensation package that recognizes your value.
- Effort Meets Recognition: While we may challenge you, rest assured, that your dedication will be richly acknowledged.
Zuper is the most flexible and customizable field service management platform for Field and Remote workforce management. Zuper provides industry-leading integration capabilities and is suitable for use in an on-demand work environment. Built for a global audience and available in 10 languages, Zuper allows you to manage your workforce remotely from any part of the globe. Offering best-in-class integrations with easy-to-deploy, no-code applications providing cost-effective service.
Zuper’s is aimed at emerging as the preferred field service management solution globally. We are already the choice for emerging market leaders in North America like IKEA, Vodafone, Sail Internet and more. Zuper’s customers around the world want to offer good service to their customers, and that is what we offer. A testament to this is our existing customers, who execute around 10 million jobs and process over $20M in payments annually.
It's not just our customers who speak for us; our marquee investors, including Sequoia Capital, FUSE Ventures, HubSpot Ventures, and Prime Venture Partners, have invested in Zuper and helped us raise $21M in funding.
Headquartered in sunny Seattle, USA, we also have a dedicated team based in Chennai. Zuper has consistently earned the G2 high-performer rating and we are a great place to work, don’t take our word for it; we are officially certified as “A Great Place to Work”.
So what are you waiting for? Come aboard and be a part of our friendly, committed, efficient, customer-obsessed team of Zuperheroes.