Senior Manager - Onboarding & Implementation
As a Senior Manager, Customer Onboarding, you’ll be contributing to the onboarding team's success. You’ll work closely with the Professional Services leadership team to create an amazing onboarding experience for Zuper's customers. You’ll also help create processes that create efficiencies for the onboarding specialists and accountability of the onboarding team. In addition, you’ll create happy customers for our customer success and support teams.
What you’ll do
- Lead & contribute a high-performance Customer Onboarding team focused on onboarding customers.
- Take ownership of any critical situation and drive the immediate damage control with the permanent solutioning.
- Expect in documentation & handling Sprint plans – Agile & Scrum
- Act as a bridge between the core engineering team and the GTM team.
- Analysing the market trends and guide the core engineering team.
- Monitor KPI’s and evaluate team performance to ensure we are operating at the highest standard.
- Initiate process improvements through creation to execution of new strategies.
- Learn the Zuper's deployment methodology and the various tools you will be using to assist our customers during deployment.
Skills you’ll bring.
- 7 + years of relevant managerial experience
- Experience in onboarding, SaaS industry exposure.
- Customer focused and demonstrable passion about customer experience.
- Exceptional English fluency and excellent written, verbal, and listening communications skills with a professional (even dynamic) presence, presentation, and public speaking skills.
- Proven cross functional member with proven track record of collaboration, prioritization, and workload management.
- Quick learner, always looking to embrace and master new technologies.
- Proven operational acumen with ability to define success targets and ensure attainment of targets.
Who you are.
- Positive team player who embraces a team-first attitude and contributes to overall team success.
- You enjoy tackling complex customer challenges and finding creative solutions.
- Able to adapt quickly to an ever-changing environment.
- Goal oriented - able to support and motivate a team to meet and exceed performance goals.
- Process oriented - able to develop functional processes and adapt them quickly to meet changing demands.
- Able to establish rapport and gain situational awareness quickly in single touch interactions with customers.
- Experience with SaaS industry required.