Business Development Representative
Business Development Executive
Location: OMR, Chennai
Experience: 0- 4 years
- Qualify and rigorous prospecting across different outbound channels like cold calling, email, LinkedIn, and ABM along with inbound leads generated by the marketing team.
- Be responsible to convert trial prospects to paid customers through enthusiastic customer engagement.
- Own individual targets and work towards generating new revenue.
- Collaborate with other appropriate internal teams and represent the customers to solve their business requirements.
- Work with various internal stakeholders and achieve team targets.
- Outbound expertise or a learning mindset is the most needed criteria for the role.
- 2-4 years of work experience in any client-facing sales role.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Flexibility in working in different shifts/regions and exclusive night shifts. This is absolutely mandatory because you will be expected to work in a specific shift for a minimum of two years.
· Wellness Coverage
· Work-Life Balance
· An incredible team of smart and supportive people
· Opportunity to wear multiple hats and juggle multiple roles
· Be rewarded with a very competitive package
· Plenty of opportunities to learn.
· We have a strong and diverse training program We may ask a lot of you, but we promise the effort will be rewarded
About Zuper Inc
is a modern operating system for Field and Remote workforce management. An
all-in-one productivity suite for organizations to manage field and remote
workforce in the most efficient manner and transform the customer experience,
Zuper is the preferred field services platform for fast-growing organizations
across the globe and an emerging market leader in North America like IKEA,
Vodafone, SailInternet, etc., Customers using Zuper execute around 10 million
Jobs and process over $20M in payments annually. Zuper has raised a total of
$21M in funding with marquee investors including Sequoia Capital, FUSE
Ventures, HubSpot Ventures, and Prime Venture Partners.