Customer Success Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship to help drive the continued value of our products and services
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, as well as customer support content, with the help of the creative team.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings.
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed.
- Having an Experience of 4 years
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Comfortable working across multiple departments
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- Ready to work in rotational shifts
Zuper is the most flexible and customizable field service management platform for Field and Remote workforce management. Zuper provides industry-leading integration capabilities and is suitable for use in an on-demand work environment. Built for a global audience and available in 10 languages, Zuper allows you to manage your workforce remotely from any part of the globe. Offering best-in-class integrations with easy-to-deploy, no-code applications providing cost-effective service.
Zuper’s is aimed at emerging as the preferred field service management solution globally. We are already the choice for emerging market leaders in North America like IKEA, Vodafone, Sail Internet, and more. Zuper’s customers around the world want to offer good service to their customers, and that is what we offer. A testament to this is our existing customers, who execute around 10 million jobs and process over $20M in payments annually.
It's not just our customers who speak for us; our marquee investors, including Sequoia Capital, FUSE Ventures, HubSpot Ventures, and Prime Venture Partners, have invested in Zuper and helped us raise $21M in funding.
Headquartered in sunny Seattle, USA, we also have a dedicated team based in Chennai. Zuper has consistently earned the G2 high-performer rating and we are a great place to work, don’t take our word for it; we are officially certified as “A Great Place to Work”.
So what are you waiting for? Come aboard and be a part of our friendly, committed, efficient, customer-obsessed team of Zuperheroes.
Culture and Benefits:
- Work-Life Synergy: Discover the perfect equilibrium between work and life, supported by our culture.
- Dynamic Team: Join an exceptional team of brilliant and encouraging individuals who amplify your potential.
- Flexible hours: Enjoy the freedom to tailor your office hours to maximize productivity.
- Wellness Empowerment: Access insurance benefits to support your well-being
- Cross-functional: Embrace diverse responsibilities and explore multiple roles.
- Learning Playground: Engage in a rich training program with ample growth opportunities.
- Competitive Rewards: Your hard work translates into an attractive compensation package that recognizes your value.
- Effort Meets Recognition: While we may challenge you, rest assured, your dedication will be richly acknowledged.