Software Engineer - Android
We are looking for an Android Developer with a strong technical background. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a modern Android tech stack (Jetpack Compose, KMM).
- Architect, develop, and release features with end-to-end ownership
- Conducting technical code reviews and imparting best practices to team members
- Adhere to coding best practices, responsible for the quality of code, documentation, testing, monitoring, and delivery of features
- Setup performance profiling pipelines, CI/CD automation
- Work closely with the design, iOS, and backend team to provide a consistent experience
- Learn and evaluate modern development practices
- Help optimize the applications to improve the app vitals
- Able to communicate with stakeholders and drive feature development with minimal guidance from Leads and Managers
- Strong knowledge in Kotlin
- Solid understanding of Jetpack Compose UI toolkit
- Solid understanding of architecture patterns, namely MVVM and MVI
- Solid understanding of testing practices and frameworks
- Experience working with AndroidX libraries such as Jetpack Navigation, WorkManager, Dependency Injection tools, Kotlin Coroutines,
- Experience working with a relational database, preferably Room
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience in mentoring engineers, conduct code reviews
- Experience in KMM is good to have
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science
2-4 years of experience in building, testing, and maintaining Android applications in Java and Kotlin
Culture and Benefits:
- Work-Life Synergy: Discover the perfect equilibrium between work and life, supported by our culture.
- Dynamic Team: Join an exceptional team of brilliant and encouraging individuals who amplify your potential.
- Flexible hours: Enjoy the freedom to tailor your office hours to maximize productivity.
- Wellness Empowerment: Access insurance benefits to support your well-being.
- Cross-functional: Embrace diverse responsibilities and explore multiple roles.
- Learning Playground: Engage in a rich training program with ample growth opportunities.
- Competitive Rewards: Your hard work translates into an attractive compensation package that recognizes your value.
- Effort Meets Recognition: While we may challenge you, rest assured, that your dedication will be richly acknowledged.
About Zuper:Zuper is the most flexible and customizable field service management platform for Field and Remote workforce management. Zuper provides industry-leading integration capabilities and is suitable for use in an on-demand work environment. Built for a global audience and available in 10 languages, Zuper allows you to manage your workforce remotely from any part of the globe. Offering best-in-class integrations with easy-to-deploy, no-code applications providing cost-effective service.
Zuper’s is aimed at emerging as the preferred field service management solution globally. We are already the choice for emerging market leaders in North America like IKEA, Vodafone, Sail Internet and more. Zuper’s customers around the world want to offer good service to their customers, and that is what we offer. A testament to this is our existing customers, who execute around 10 million jobs and process over $20M in payments annually.
It's not just our customers who speak for us; our marquee investors, including Sequoia Capital, FUSE Ventures, HubSpot Ventures, and Prime Venture Partners, have invested in Zuper and helped us raise $21M in funding. Headquartered in sunny Seattle, USA, we also have a dedicated team based in Chennai. Zuper has consistently earned the G2 high-performer rating, and we are a great place to work, don’t take our word for it; we are officially certified as “A Great Place to Work”.
So what are you waiting for? Come aboard and be a part of our friendly, committed, efficient, customer-obsessed team of Zuperheroes.